The holiday season’s greetings are in full swing once more. If you have a little extra time to spare during the holidays, it would be a good time to get your oral health back in good standing. Wynatte Chu, DDS offers a wide variety of services and procedures to make your mouth light up your home. One of our finest procedures we can offer is dental implants.
Dental implants have a wide array of advantages:
- Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
- Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
- Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
- Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
- Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
- Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
To see if you are eligible for an alternative to dentures, please contact our office. Dr. Wynatte Chu can help you form a plan for the best service to return your oral health back to glory. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 347-868-6546. You can also visit our office in New York, New York. Don’t let a less than stellar smile dampen your holidays. Visit us today!